Monday, September 29, 2014

Why You're Perfect

Being 21, young, dumb, naive- you know, everything that I "am" by being 21 I understand that you'll be judged.

I mean, really, I know.

Because I've experienced it firsthand. 

Over and over again I've heard how ridiculously I live my life. After all I got married SO young, threw away all of my youth and happiness for nothing. And ugh, I'll never have sex with ANYONE else ever again. How do I not understand how terrible of a thing this is?

I have no understanding of how the "real" world is because I've yet to experience it. I think I know everything. And strangers KNOW this about me. It's so lovely.

And then comes, the, "You have HOW many jobs?" I know, I've covered this before here. But seriously, it's a never-ending-judgmental battle I'm fighting here.

Thankfully, I'm not alone.

In fact, each of you are right there with me. Perhaps our circumstances are a bit different in one way or another.

But that's what makes life BEAUTIFUL

It's what makes you beautiful, unique, different and yet so interesting to me.

We're each so different. Individuals. Beautiful, perfect people. Just the way we are.

We each have days of ugly, rude, judgement and hatred but we're only human.

Our flaws don't define us. 

In fact, those mistakes you've made should be used to build and shape a better you.

It's time to start loving yourself. The way friends, families and animals (mostly animals) love you.

Feel good in the skin you're in and embrace each and every flaw you carry because you are perfect just the way you are. Each and every one of you. 

Just feeling a little inspirational & happy today. Loving life for the first Monday in awhile. Life is good, even when it's bad. And you're all perfect, even when you don't feel that way.


Xoxo,
   B!

No comments:

Post a Comment