Friday, September 12, 2014

TLC

Most recently (okay, at least a month now) I've been working on a HUGE home project. A bit of a DYI you may call it. 

I've been visiting the Dollar Tree lately (2 different stores) simply waiting for them to get the right reminaing picture frames I've needed. After about a month of searching I decided today to drive about 20 minutes away from anything I ever go to and check out a different Dollar Tree.

Best decision ever! I found the final frames I've been looking for and FINALLY finished my project.

Well, for the most part.

I know they definitely need leveled out- but no time for that today. Hopefully tomorrow I can post an updated photo with all of them tidy and straight.

Eeeeeks, so excited. 

I think it turned out pretty good! I didn't plan any of the hanging just went to work and finished in about 45 minutes. Please let me know what you think (even if you hate it) I just want some honest feedback (:

Yay to giving your home a little TLC <3




Xoxo,
   B!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great! Loved helping You Frame & Loved Sharing them with Your Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thank you! So happy I finally found the remaining frames- it took FOREVER! :*

    ReplyDelete