Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Patio Set Up & Ready to be (Re)Viewed!

Soooo happy to announce (it's important, listen)- my patio set arrived, it took a few days, but we got it together and it is absolutely A D O R A B L E <3

It arrived last Wednesday, and by Thursday night 3 chairs and the table were together. But Jordan really hurt his back doing all that work for me.

So then, my mom arrived on Friday and she just left on Monday morning (miss her already!) but on the following Friday morning (last week) we sat together and finished putting the set together.

And then, I was still on vacation so there was no way I was taking time to get on here and post pictures or a review.

But it's together and I LOVE IT! And I got it for SO cheap!

I searched all summer for a new patio set, but they were all so, so expensive that I just couldn't bring myself to purchase outside furniture for over $400. Finally, after watching prices all summer I noticed the set had dropped from $599.00 to $400. And as badly as I wanted to buy it then, I waited exactly one week and went back to look at the set. 

To my pleasant surprise, it had dropped to $350!!

For a 7-piece set that was an amazing deal for me (:

& so I immediately bought it online and it was shipped to my house one week later.

I can't deny that I was worried. After all, the photos from online weren't great and I didn't think I liked it as much as I would have liked to. But our old set was left by the previous owners and who knows how long they had it (it was rusting pretty badly).

The day it came I decided to check back to see if it had dropped more on price (hoping not, of course) and to my surprise it was actually completely sold out.

Yay for awesome shopping instincts and GREAT deals!!

Even if I did get the set from Walmart (their website, that is), it is super adorable.

Take a look yourself!







We've had it up for 5 days now and I absolutely LOVE it. There were no reviews online, so I was almost worried. Though, it would have been worse if there were only bad reviews. So thankful we got the set for cheap, that it was rather easy to put together and I LOVE IT.

Xoxo,
   B!

No comments:

Post a Comment