Monday, March 3, 2014

Hey, Over Here!


              First of all, thanks for taking time to see my page! Now, straight to business.

I wanted to begin this new chapter in my life with a small introduction of myself and who I am. Part of my life is pretty interesting (well, sort of) but mostly I'm a pretty normal person. I'm 21 years old (as of two weeks ago), I'm a full-time college student (20-25 hours per week), I have a super cute puppy (Carmelo) and precious kitten (Zelda). And my husband is a pretty super guy also- I consider myself one lucky lady!


But then things kind of get weird. I have FOUR jobs, yes four. I've been working since I was 14 years old and ever since I've LOVED it. I literally can't get enough of being a busy bee (B)! I keep two full calendars on my fridge at all times and now I've decided to blog a bit because why not! And of course all the hard work has really seemed to pay off! I bought my first house when I was 19- my most exciting accomplishment so far. So as for my blog name, well, I think you've got it by now right? (: 

I don't have much spare time, but when I do I'm usually playing with my animals, watching sports, laying out by our pool or shopping- I'm REALLY good at that (: Oh & lastly I'm a current resident of beautiful and sunny Brandon, FL! 



2 comments:

  1. so far so good, cannot wait until the next one, hoping you guys are enjoying Florida, Love Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thank you! So glad you like it so far (:

      Delete