Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Our Night(s) Out!

Jordan & I seriously NEVER go out! Mostly we just find ourselves too busy to do so, but also going to the bars and clubs definitely isn't our thing! But we've had a crazy busy week with lots of events happening, so I thought I'd share.

For Valentine's Day I bought us 2 tickets to see Aziz Ansari at the Mahaffey theatre this past Sunday. It was a BLAST! I didn't plan on getting the tickets, I just stumbled upon them and they were general admission price ($38 each with taxes) so I didn't expect anything fancy. We were in the 3rd row in the orchestra pit! I could practically touch Aziz, though I'd definitely get kicked out. It was so cool and he was hilarious~



But seriously, the show didn't even start until 10 p.m. and it was about a 45 minute drive. We didn't make it home until almost 2 a.m. & I had mid-terms only 6 short hours later. Needless to say I was completely drained and you definitely won't find me bragging about my test grade.

So I felt exhausted all the way through class on Monday and thankfully we got out a little early, so as soon as I got home I crashed. I took a 3 hour nap, but still didn't feel much better. I forced myself to shower and get ready because we bought tickets to the Lightning game for that night (we really didn't realize we'd get home so late the night before). 

We stopped for drinks at my favorite "bar" in Channelside, Wet Willie's. They have alcoholic slushy drinks that are AMAZING. My favorite is the Sour Apple if you ever get to go! Plus for St.Patty's Day they gave us free beads and had all kinds of green beer, shots, etc.



Then made our way to the game!




We had so much fun with all of our friends and the Lightning won, woot woot!

But this isn't the end of our adventurous week- we're seeing MILEY CYRUS in concert tomorrow -__-

I'm terrified to even attend this concert in fear that I will be miserable. I am not a fan of hers and I do not support the way she carries herself or lives her life. However, the tickets were free & all of our friends are going so I'm hoping it won't be terrible. Besides, I like a couple of her songs (literally two). I'll let you all know how it goes, wish me luck!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Has anyone else has a crazy fun/exhausting week? If so, what all have you done?!

Xoxo,
    B!

No comments:

Post a Comment