Thursday, March 13, 2014

Some Days Simply Require A Big Mac

How: weird, true, absurd, food-detailed or flat out gross, you may be thinking.

If true, well, you and I could be best friends. If anything else, then we're probably only a little different. For you, it may be the heap of chocolate ice-cream completely coated in chocolate syrup or the biggest box of chocolates made by Esther Price. But for me, it's a Big Mac. And a large fry. With a large sweet tea. That is exactly what my day required.



Here's to hoping my insides feel a little (lot) better tomorrow. And maybe I can throw some motivation your way. I have some pretty exciting things happening in the very near future both work & personal life related!

Also, little shout out to my hubby for picking up that Big Mac for me on his way home (: He doesn't read my blog, but I appreciate him more than he knows <3

Good night, loves!

Xoxo,
    B


No comments:

Post a Comment