Friday, January 29, 2016

Passport


So excited that I went to get my Passport today!!

It only took about 9 days to get an appointment at first available in the latest time possible, & the lady was super nice (which is super rare with post office personnel).

She also gave me wonderful tips on places that are "must sees" as she previously lived in Europe for 2 years before coming to the United States.

My passport should be in within the month, yay!!!

If anyone has any tips on the things that we must see or do during my trip, please share them with me! We are still trying to figure everything out, and can use all the help we can get!

The countries we definitely want to see include: Italy, Spain, France, and Germany!

A sneak peek of my Passport photo (I randomly have to keep a copy?)






P.S. Don't forget that the last day to place a Scentsy order to be put in the drawing for a free warmer is tomorrow!! Order is going in first thing Sunday morning. Use the party name "Last Winter Party"

No comments:

Post a Comment