Monday, January 11, 2016

New Year, Same Ol' Me

New Year, Same 'Ol Me

Happy Belated New Year to my dearest friends, family, and internet searchers. 
I don't think it is to early to know that things haven't changed with me much, even though it has been quite awhile since I've written anything non-medically related down on a computer or paper.

Welcome to the new year.

The year where you can either create a new you, or just stick with the old you- guessing that one was working pretty well before the last digit of a 4-number date changed.

Anyway, I'm clearly still the same. I planned on starting my blog back this year.

Successful? Yes.
Late? Always.
Fashionably? Yours to determine.

BUT I'M HERE.

I am so here.
You have no idea.

SO many things to update you all on. So many fun stories to tell. So many disgusting stories to tell. And even still, many sad.

I'm keeping it a goal of mine to write one blog a week.

They will (should) contain more entertaining and useful information than this blog. This is just a head's up blog, because I AM BACK! 

For real this time.
I think.

Here's a quick summary of the past 7 months I've been gone.

Pinning Ceremony. Special Olympics. Vomiting. Student Nutrition Services. Cancer. Las Vegas. Ohio. Rehabilitation Center. Ohio. New Year. Married Men. Oncology. EUROPE (sneak peek link).

More to come -- soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment