Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since today is our day of giving thanks I want to say thank you, to all of you!

Without readers of this blog, it would be more than pointless (minus a bit of a relief to my very frantic brain). Anyway, I greatly appreciate it! Thanks for stopping by when you do and taking time to listen to what I have to say.

In honor of this delicious day, I mean, day of thankfulness here's a list of 10 things I'm currently thankful for in life:

  1. My husband. He's such a good guy and I'm so very lucky to have his love (always), attentions (sometimes), and hilarious jokes (never).
  2. All other family- you know who you are. Not necessarily the blood relatives; the ones who actually exist in my life and care. Thank you for always being there.
  3. Our military family. Today, without our military family, Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same at all. I remember our Thanksgiving in Pendleton, we had no friends and spent our Thanksgiving at a Panda Express because they gave out free food to military. I am SO thankful to spend this year with amazing friends, making good memories.
  4. Friends. I mean, most of my friends are pretty much family to me, but just in case there was any discrepancy, I wanted to clarify that I am thankful for you.
  5. My job(s). All of them. I work myself to death and I'm constantly tired, but I'm so thankful that I'm able to work and have been lucky enough to stumble upon so many wonderful opportunities in life.
  6. School. I hate it. I hate it so hard I couldn't hate it any harder. But I'm thankful. So many people aren't able to go to school, and I am. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm thankful to have the capability to finish and have the opportunity to find a wonderful career.
  7. Shelter. It is great, owning a house and all. Even more importantly I'm thankful that I have a home, true shelter, where I feel safe and comfortable.
  8. Food! I'm thankful that I do not experience food insecurity and that I'm able to eat when I need to.
  9. Technology. It sounds bazaar, but it isn't what you think. Being so far away from home makes it difficult to stay in touch with our friends and family all the time. Social media, especially  makes communicating and keeping up with loved ones enjoyable and easy with our busy schedules. 
  10. Love. I'm so thankful to both give and receive love from so many people. I find myself to be truly blessed for all of the wonderful people Jordan & I have in our lives. There's nothing that will make you happier in life than giving and receiving love, I promise. 
Feel free to leave the 10 things you're exceptionally thankful for in the comments (:

Happy Turkey Day, everyone! Enjoy your full tummies and memory making<3 I truly hope each of you have a wonderful day & if you work retail- GOOD LUCK to you tonight!



Xoxo,
    B!

No comments:

Post a Comment